Due to the current COVID-19 and Delta strain situation and for the interest of safety of our patients and staff, please note that upon making the appointment it is a requirement that:
- A negative COVID-19 test result within 48 hours prior to the appointment and forwarded to the Practice, or
- Evidence of a complete course or at least first dose of vaccination at least 2 weeks prior to the appointment time.
- On the day of the appointment, if there is any of the following
- Any respiratory symptoms (fever, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, runny nose or headache), or
- You were/ or any one in your close contacts was asked to isolate or get tested in the last 2 weeks, or
- You were/ or anyone of your close contacts was in any of the currently announced hotspots in the last 2 weeks
In this case, please ring the Practice and inform us. The appointment will need to be rescheduled until a negative test has been received and forwarded to the practice.
On attending the appointment, it is a condition of entry is to use QR code to check in prior to admission, to use face mask at all times while in attendance, use provided hand sanitisers and to observe social distancing. Please always check the latest NSW Health announcements on: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/latest-updates.aspx
We look forward to welcoming you at the practice and continuing to look after yourself, your family and loved one as well as the local community